Monday, September 6, 2010

Bruce Springsteen Dream Baby Dream/ M.I.A - Born Free



Although this bloggy is purely reserved for recent music videos, I would just like to point out that while er' body is freaking out about M.I.A sampling Suicide for her "Born Free" single, Bruce "fucking" Springsteen has been ending concerts with a Suicide cover since 2005! Under the Boss' Omnipotent shadow M.I.A does however come to the table with a very intense tune and equally intense Not Safe For Work music video. Apparently "gingers" are going to be extinct in the very near future due to the mathematics of recessive genes (these are scientific facts people), but M.I.A has sadistically chosen to accelerate their extinction via over zealous military ginger hunting squads who not only exterminate them, but cruelly toy with the red headed damned before unleashing their impending fury. 'Atta kick 'em when their down Maya. Enjoy.

PS. While the extinction of gingers is a scientific equation, the catalysts for their doom rests upon society's discrimination toward their physical traits! All I can say is google the name Lily Cole or Josh Homme (maybe throw the word "nude" after the name for maximum results) and I have no doubts you will hurry and get wit some red heads. It's a numbers game people, think of it as a duty!!!!!



Rating: ***

No comments:

Post a Comment